2600 East Grand Boulevard is a two-story building which sits on 1.61 acres of land. The first developed use of the site appears to be residential sometime after 1897 when it was a portion of a larger lot that extended north. By 1910, the property was part of the American Wood Grain Co. (makers of oil cloth). The Frank Brothers American Iron Company bought it in 1915, and by 1931, the Peschke Meat Packing Co. developed the site into its present configuration. The building lends itself well to a residential or mixed-use redevelopment. The property has been approved as a Marijuana Grower Facility (MGF) and Marijuana Processing Facility (MPF) by the City of Detroit.